J2EE is actually a collection of technologies and APIs for the Java platform designed to support “Enterprise” Applications which can generally be classed as large-scale, distributed, transactional and highly-available applications designed to support mission-critical business requirements.
Students perusing Technical or non-technical, 12th, Graduate/Master Program or Fresh Engineers/graduates/Diploma possessing the required prerequisites for the program.
- Introduction to Java Programming
- Class and Object Approach in Java
- Encapsulation and Subclassing
- Java Class Design
- Inheritance with Java Interfaces
- Generics and Collections
- String Processing
- Java Exceptions and Assertions
- Java I/O Fundamentals
- Java File I/O (NIO.2)
- Java Threading
- Java Concurrency
- Building Database Applications with JDBC
- Localizations with Java