As a Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) your certification proves that you have the comprehensive set of skills to perform a particular IT job role, such as database administrator or enterprise messaging administrator.
Students perusing Technical or non-technical 12th Graduate/Master Program or Fresh Engineers/graduates/Diploma possessing the required prerequisites for the program.
Windows server 2008 ( 70-646 )
- Planning Server Deployment and Upgrade
- Planning Network Addressing and Name Resolution
- Planning and Provisioning Application Servers
- Planning Server Management and Delegated Administration
- Planning Group Policy Strategy
- Planning Update Deployment
- Planning Performance and Event Monitoring
- Planning Network Access
- Provisioning Data and Storage
- Planning High Availability
- Enterprise Backup and Recovery