An ethical hacker is a computer and networking expert who systematically attempts to penetrate a computer system or network on behalf of its owners for the purpose of finding security vulnerabilities that a malicious hacker could potentially exploit.
Knowledge of IT Fundamentals, Operating System, Internet and networking Fundamentals are essential. Students perusing Technical or non-technical, 12th, Graduate/Master Program or Fresh Engineers/graduates/Diploma possessing the required prerequisites for the program.
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Implementing Foot printing and Scanning
- Penetration Testing
- Performing Enumeration
- Sniffers and Session Hijacking
- Social Engineering and Social Security
- Buffer Overflows
- Denial of Service
- Hacking Web Server
- Web-based Password Cracking Techniques
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Network
- Windows Hacking
- Bypassing Networks: IDS, Firewalls and Detecting Honeypots