The Exchange Server 2010 Unified Messaging Server role combines the mailbox database and both voice messages and e-mail messages into one store. Using the Unified Messaging Server role it is possible to access all messages in the mailbox using either a telephone or a computer.
Knowledge of IT Fundamentals, Operating System, Internet and networking Fundamentals are essential and Students Technical or non-technical, 12th, Graduate/Master Program or Fresh Engineers/graduates/Diploma possessing the required prerequisites for the program.
- Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
- Upgrading from Exchange Server 2003 or Exchange Server 2007 to Exchange Server 2010
- Configuring Mailbox Servers
- Managing Recipient Objects
- Managing Client Access
- Managing Message Transport
- Implementing Messaging Security
- Implementing High Availability
- Implementing Backup and Recovery
- Configuring Messaging Policy and Compliance
- Securing Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
- Maintaining Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
- Implementing Microsoft Exchange Online with Office 365
- Implementing Unified Messaging